Thursday, January 31, 2013

Shadows in the Silence book trailer and more awesomeness!


At long last Shadows in the Silence and its book trailer are here! Watch the trailer above and head on over to your favorite bookstore to pick up your copy of the conclusion to the Angelfire trilogy, order a copy online from Epic Reads, or order a SIGNED copy from my local independent bookstore Schuler Books (Eastwood/Lansing location) by calling (517)316-7495!

The amazingly talented models featured in the Shadows in the Silence book trailer will make an appearance this Saturday at the launch party to meet fans and sign prints! Get your books signed by me, win amazing prizes, and have a great time :)




Going on now is the Shadows in the Silence blog tour!
So far I've been to PageTurners to talk about Ellie's wonderful model, Meghan, and to Once Upon a Twilight to introduce you to Vladislav, who played Will! Tomorrow, at The Book Cellar you get to meet Cadan's model, Chaz, and I talk about how the whole trailer came together.

Follow the blog tour and win one of three signed sets of the Angelfire trilogy!


2/6 - MundieMoms
2/8 - Fiktshun


2/20 - Fiktshun
2/22 - MundieMom


Are you ready for the end of some of your favorite Epic Reads series?
We're sobbing and clinging with you! Stay tuned for upcoming features, giveaways,
and more sobbing and clinging!


And don't forget, the very last Fear the Reaper giveaway ends on Sunday
and we're going out with a bang!

and listen to the entire Shadows in the Silence playlist!


5 comments:

Momo (Books Over Boys) said...

All sorts of amazing happening! Gawwwh, I can't believe I won't be there at your launch. :((( So much sobbing.

The trailer is amazing and I loved it! The music... chills! Too perfect! And dude, I went to my local B&N on 1/29 and they didn't have Shadows. What the eff kind of bizz is that? My gosh!

Anyway, I hope you have a huuuuge blast at your launch! Party it up for me, too!

And lastly, CONGRATULATIONS on Shadows' release!(:

*tear tear* *flailing*

Courtney Allison Moulton said...

Thanks so much, Momo!! If BN doesn't have it on the shelves, tell a clerk to check in the back because often times they don't get books out on time. :D

Momo (Books Over Boys) said...

Yeah, I asked for Shadows and they told me that the shipment was still coming in. Then, I asked for Wings and they had those in the back so I got that one, at least, lol!(: I'll go back and get a copy when Unravel Me comes out! :)))

Nicole Mainardi said...

Still waiting impatiently for mine in the mail!!!! I can't wait to read it, I know it's going to be amazing! :) I think Momo and I would both agree that you should do an event in California... just sayin'.

James said...

I'm really happy for you, Courtney. Congratulations on all the hard work.