Saturday, January 12, 2013

Shadows in the Silence Launch Party & Pre-orders!


Ahhh I can't believe the release of Shadows in the Silence is only a little more than two weeks away and the launch party is just three weeks away!!! This has been such a crazy adventure and I'm so excited to get to share the final Angelfire book with you guys. 

The launch party for Shadows in the Silence is set for
February 2 at 2pm EST
at Schuler Books & Music
Eastwood Towne Center
2820 Towne Center BLVD.
Lansing, MI 48912

We're going to have a raffle and prizes for for who answers trivia questions about the Angelfire world! These prizes include books, Angelfire artwork prints, and really awesome goodies.

If you pre-order your copy of Shadows in the Silence from Schuler Books & Music, you will receive it signed/personalized and with an Angelfire art print!
Call (517)316-7495 to pre-order!

I really to see you guys there! xoxo

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Awww... come on! Too bad I don't live where you're having the Lauch Party... ): Oh... whatever. My mom probably wouldn't even let me go, anyways. These people don't know about books...